BRAND NU 20XX! FOAM CAPSULE COLLECTION ARCTIC PHASE:
Unisex full-length crew sweatshirt with a new cylindrical cut and side zipper. Made from medium weight polar fleece and rainwear.
- 5XL is easy oversize for all women or men small to extra large.
- Wider at the chest with a gradual taper back in at the waistband.
- Loose sleeves with taper at forearm.
- Side zipper for mobility walking biking dancing.
- Shape modeled off of a tall tee in body, shoulders, sleeve and U shape neck.
- Allow 3-6 weeks for construction.
- For those 5 foot 6 inches or shorter: select 3XL sleeve for no extra cost. (3XL sleeve is 2 inches shorter an 1 inch tighter)
Measurements, taken with garment lying flat:
Armpit to Armpit: 30 inches
Width at bottom hem: 22 inches
Length: 51.5 inches
Sleeve length: 28 inches
Inspired by the pallet of a hardware store, FOAM embarks on the possibilities of combining the neon pastels of styrofoam siding, electrical wire, insulation, sheetrock, and mop into a tight selection of modular over sized bodies and spandex wear.
RHLS uses pieced-work technique. Rather than silk screen or sublimation print the Foam arrangement appears by combining multiple cut and sewn panels. The result is a graphic that will not fade with washing and maintains its luster. The highest quality construction FOAM garments are made with pride in Brooklyn NY.
MORE LIKE THIS